New Husqvarna 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickeyd

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I went into a new to me chainsaw shop yesterday because they sell Husky and Stihl and I wanted to do a side by side comparison of the Husky 372 and the Stihl 441 . The salesman told me they no longer carry Stihl because of their affiliation with John Deere and He is a Massey dealer . So Iwent over to the Huskey display and was looking and drooling over all the new saws !!!! He had several 372 for sale , I noticed one was a little diferent from the others the decomp button was on the side of the engine not on the top like the other 3 models in the display . I asked him what the difference is and he said that the model with the side decomp button was the older more popular model ! I didnt think there where any around I told him and he said this is his last one . At this point my wife (god love Her Steps into the conversation and says will you take 100 bucks to hold this one and Ill give you a hundred a week till its paid off ? Absofigginlutely says the salesman !!!!!!!!!!!!!
God I love my wife !!!!!
Mick

I gotta run now
if anyone wants Ill post a picture when I get home

Get your Keester to the nearest foofoo girly supply store and get the wife some Oatmeal and milk bath stuff, and on the way home pick up her favorite dead critter from the Grocery, and some Posies for the table.

Run the gal a bath and cook her dinner for her.
Spoil her rotten.

And heads up...you're fixin' to get asked about painting the living room or remodeling somethin...;)

LOL!!
Ya done good on the saw, and better on lucking out with the wife.:msp_thumbup:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back