• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW Husqvarna 390XPW powerhead. Heated handles. $1199. USD shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Husqvarna 390XPW chainsaw powerhead. Heated wrap handlebars. So you have a heated carb, winter air filter and heated pistol grip/handlebars. Yes it turns off so you can run in Summer. Great way to stay warm in cold or if it's raining and your hands are wet.

$1199 USD$ all in shipped. New 3 foot Oregon bar/chain is $100 more.

No taxes or duties. In this price is $40 in Paypal fees and $65 express/priority shipping.
Powerhead only, I keep the bar/chain to pay the taxes on my end.20190404_180012.jpg 20190404_175927.jpg

Email is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,
Dave

Sometimes bigger isn’t always better. I’d give up a tad of hp for better handling plus the heated handles that’s the deal maker. If I didn’t buy so many saws this month I’d be all over this.

Sometimes bigger isn’t always better. I’d give up a tad of hp for better handling plus the heated handles that’s the deal maker. If I didn’t buy so many saws this month I’d be all over this.
For sure...the 395 is a tank, but it has its place

98% or more of the folks out there can do just fine with the 390 & they port very well:)

I ran a 2100 cd husky only for 25 + years. I put on a 16”/18” bar and tear down everything in my path. I still think the 390xpg is the saw most should buy but don’t know they need it. We can’t price shop when it comes to saws.

Latest posts

Back