• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Husqvarna Combi Can

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjalaska

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
DB1D6C6E-8672-4AF0-A5CA-E0FF90783829.jpeg D93F204F-A5AA-4DEA-9A2D-836B299159CC.jpeg View attachment 783810
We did our Christmas a few days late this year in order for all the family to be together. Just opened gifts and my son got me this cool combi can. He had order it from England, said he could not find a source in the US. Anyway, looks pretty nifty, keep gas, oil, spare chains, files and scrench all in one convenient carrier. Be perfect to throw in back of ranger of strap in on a wheeler rack with saws and head to the woods! Anyone else use this can, any tips or advice? Thanks

Yes, the extra nozzles came with it, two are the push type where it must be pushed in to open end of nozzle. The shorter one is a standard type. In the first picture, there are two rubber tabs on bottom of cover that catch over plastic knobs, that is the compartment for extra chains. The second picture other side is not actually a compartment but has slots in top for scrench, flat file and round file with spring tensioners underneath to keep them secure. Not really sure why these are not available for sale in the US. We first seen one last year when I bought a couple saws off a guy which proudly showed his off and said he had to order from over seas as well. Seems like a really nifty idea. The gas side holds 5 liters.

I searched online they can be found in the us but are not cheap. Sears web site had them. Looks nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T031DAE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Keep an eye on it and they will offer it again. I bought mine in 2017 for $25 US. I believe they where selling a couple of weeks ago for about 38 US. I think I have only used mine once or twice, I still have the old metal gas cans I use. They are very thick walled but I didn't care how stiff the springs where on the filler so I took one apart and replaced the spring with a pop up sprinkler spring and it's much easier to use now. They have a different thread than US jugs so you cannot use the "replacement" nozzles you can put on new plastic jugs.
gc.jpg
Thinking about giving this one a try also.
https://www.amazon.com/Scepter-0361...000BQSVXG/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Just checked amazon.ca

54.99 can$ for the husky one.

I am way too cheap for that.

That's a lot for a guy that already has too many gas cans. Combis and otherwise.

Do those cans self vent? In the video it appears not??

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T031DAE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Keep an eye on it and they will offer it again. I bought mine in 2017 for $25 US. I believe they where selling a couple of weeks ago for about 38 US. I think I have only used mine once or twice, I still have the old metal gas cans I use. They are very thick walled but I didn't care how stiff the springs where on the filler so I took one apart and replaced the spring with a pop up sprinkler spring and it's much easier to use now. They have a different thread than US jugs so you cannot use the "replacement" nozzles you can put on new plastic jugs.
View attachment 783985
Thinking about giving this one a try also.
https://www.amazon.com/Scepter-0361...000BQSVXG/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Could you tell how you took it apart, my gas spout is sticking and won't spring closed sometime when I lift it. Something inside the nozzle is sticking and I can't figure how it comes apart. I really like the can otherwise and seems to be tough.

Back