• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Mastermind 372 OE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested but uninformed, please educate me. What is the advantage of an earlier generation, instead of an XP ? I'm somewhat informed on MM, just from the two forums. What about parts availability on the earlier generation? I'm seriously interested. Thanks

I went back and read the replies more carefully, also the photos. I see it is an XP, your post says not an Xtorq. What is the advantage there ? Is Xtorq the same as AutoTune ?

I went back and read the replies more carefully, also the photos. I see it is an XP, your post says not an Xtorq. What is the advantage there ? Is Xtorq the same as AutoTune ?

No, x-torq is the newest edition of the 372. It has a different top end than the oe and xpw. I believe it's stratocharged. Still tunes with a screwdriver though. The piston is heavier and it's not as snappy as the oe. It doesn't like to rev as high either. Still a good saw, but the oe is sought after, and is harder to find.

Is this available still? Woukd like to buy it if it is, or maybe someone else is selling a similar saw that see this can pm me also.

Beautiful saw. I have heard MMWS are awesome. I tired to get my 254 done by him, but I understand the new saws only (or lightly used for repeats) policy. I'm sure the headaches from uncovering issues in used saws gets old. Thankfully, Kevin hooked me up good.

One day I'd love to try a MMWS saw. Today is not that day, even with uncle joe's "free" dollars I have.

Blessings and good luck with the sale!
Pretty sure you ran one just like this at your place in that Ash log ;).
You also ran the ported xtorq(not by randy though).

Back