New Member well 2nd time around

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchongcheapsawguy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Havent been on in years,.. cant recall my last username.
So i have been a connessiuer (spelling?) of cheap chinese crap saws& im tired of it.. i want a decent saw!
I am an Echo fan, it will be an Echo saw,.. i just cut firewood/ not really tree felling or anything,.. just bucking up firewood.

i do know i want a minimum 50+ cc saw,.. i wont go under 50cc

im getting older, but im not frail by any stretch, i want a good saw that doesnt weigh a ton.

Someone suggest some Echos please and give me the "why" etc etc..

Thanks!

Seriously guys help/ i was AGAIN last night looking at this:

HUYOSEN 65CC (had link it didn't work..)

please help as God knows i have bought enough crap saws to fill a couple 50gal drums lol

Havent been on in years,.. cant recall my last username.
So i have been a connessiuer (spelling?) of cheap chinese crap saws& im tired of it.. i want a decent saw!
I am an Echo fan, it will be an Echo saw,.. i just cut firewood/ not really tree felling or anything,.. just bucking up firewood.

i do know i want a minimum 50+ cc saw,.. i wont go under 50cc

im getting older, but im not frail by any stretch, i want a good saw that doesnt weigh a ton.

Someone suggest some Echos please and give me the "why" etc etc..

Thanks!
What’s your budget?

Looking to stay under $500 out the door

After years of crap saws i could have had a good saw the first time but you dont know what you dont know

On diameter of what im cutting/ nothing huge hell an 18" bar is my go to& i seem more at home when im using the 18" vs the 20"'s,. That may be partly to most chingchongs struggling to TRULY work a 20" bar

if i was honest i aim to stay with an 18" bar.

Is the "X" line of Echo worth it?.. what do the X line give you?

Are any of their saws auto tune?

The 620PW looks like the one i will go with intent to buy/ look down,.. look up (in price) and try to get more comfortable with the 620PW

As i typed about autotune i thought (LOL) "its an Echo you will be just fine without autotune LOL.."

Latest posts

Back