New member!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATEC15

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello fellas!! been on this website more than a few times now. Finally decided to create a account. Seems to be the better of all other tree forums I've searched. Great advice and info here.

Thanks, is there a "questions" section? Or can I just choose a category that I think fits best?

Thanks, is there a "questions" section? Or can I just choose a category that I think fits best?
Welcome. For a new question/post, find what would be an appropriate forum, and within it click on the blue button (right side) that says "Post New Thread".

Ahhh ok!!! just realized before posting this question, I already posted a question about ce lanyard in commercial forum, which should have been in equipments. Maybe I'll go ahead and copy/paste it there.

Hello fellas!! been on this website more than a few times now. Finally decided to create a account. Seems to be the better of all other tree forums I've searched. Great advice and info here.
Met too :) I sat on the fence dipping in and out of the forum for a while too and just yesterday created an account

Back