New MS462 C-M...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in order to add a little fuel to the fire, here is a video taken at the Forestry Fair at Luzern, Switzerland, where a member of Skogsforum releases more details of the 462 in Swedish. With English subtitles selected it becomes understandable for those who have no command of Swedish like me.

Just in order to add a little fuel to the fire, here is a video taken at the Forestry Fair at Luzern, Switzerland, where a member of Skogsforum releases more details of the 462 in Swedish. With English subtitles selected it becomes understandable for those who have no command of Swedish like me.

That recoil cover has a sharp look to it. Weird how some think this saw is butt ugly and some like myself love it.

@Woody harrelson

That`s the Stihl designation. See my pdf file attached. The screenshot that ferris076 made is from the german stihl website. We don`t have wrap around handles normally in Germany/Europe. Only some special version rescue saws have it.
That clarifies it thanks. I'm sure the "r" will be available in the states.

@cary911 hownisbyou 461 treating you???
It kinda got sidelined for our 'members" rehabbed 394 (as he did a nice job ... and no telling what's in the woodwork for torque lately)

I'll say "since its beet straight piped & stock tuned" ... there's been a significant difference. I had no idea & it's still a personal fav.

It'll be back to assist coworkers firewood season, standing or delivered. "It's a raucous"

Thank You. Dan.

This may be a little premature but ..... big bore version big bore version 044/046 372xp/372xpw !!! :D

Back