• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW NIB STIHL MS461 ARCTIC WRAP CHAINSAW POWERHEAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great saws! Not going to sell to USA. We can get them from our local dealers for less money and full warrantee. Sucks that the CDN$ is in the tank now, but don't worry, it will come back. I remember USD$0.72 - USD$1.35 / CDN$ over the last 20 yrs. GLWS.

I am loving the low Can$, it is great for me. I don`t think all dealers sell for the same price across the US, plus in my price there is about $100 in shipping included, I think that makes it pretty comparable. The commercial warranty is just 3 months. I also am looking at shipping anywhere else in the world and some countries have really high prices.

Dave.

Looks like current price is $1066 US from Canada dealer so with taxes and shipping it is about a wash. Now here locally at US dealers the 461R is $1016Us plus tax and has a 16" bar/ That is a non-artic

Back