• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Old Stock Pioneer, Poulan, Huskey parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RGY

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a part time small engine repair shop. I recently purchased the inventory of a local repair business that closed. In that inventory are some 1,500 Pioneer, Poulan and Husqvarna parts, all brand new. I'm glad to have the Briggs, Tecumseh, Toro, etc parts but really do not need the saw parts. Not looking to get rich off them, just would like to lighten my inventory.
If you need any items, please send me the part number and I will be glad to check my inventory and work with you on them.

Thank a lot

I'm looking for a partner 500 oil pump, part number 505 31 72-29 and oil lines 505 31 07-45 , 505 31 07-44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry but I can't find a part number for that, so I'm not sure if I have it or not.I have lots and lots of old pioneer stuff that I do not know what it fits.
Not being a big chainsaw guy like you folks are, I am having trouble finding parts diagrams for the older saws.
Thank you for checking with me tho.

Do you happen to have a pioneer coil #475320? 1980 farmsaw.
Pioneer spring 432129?? same saw

I probably have the switch. I do not have part numbers for the other items. Can you give me the part numbers and I will check.

The oiler button is 23003.

24191 i s called the 'muffler body assembly' but the IPL illustration suggests that might just be the back of the muffler. The cover is 24096, and there are 2 baffles, a screen and a spacer in-between.

The oiler button is 23003.

24191 i s called the 'muffler body assembly' but the IPL illustration suggests that might just be the back of the muffler. The cover is 24096, and there are 2 baffles, a screen and a spacer in-between.

Thanks for finding that. I could probably get by with just the 2 cover pieces. That's what is really damaged on mine. They have big cracks in them.

@RGY , it might save time if you were to just post a list of part numbers that you do have. I realize that's a fair bit of data entry, but it would save you having to go through the stash again for each inquiry and the list would show up in searches done weeks or months from now.

@RGY , it might save time if you were to just post a list of part numbers that you do have. I realize that's a fair bit of data entry, but it would save you having to go through the stash again for each inquiry and the list would show up in searches done weeks or months from now.
There are 1,545 items, to much typing for this guy. I have printed inventory sheets from the dealer that I check the number on.
Thanks tho.

I have printed inventory sheets from the dealer that I check the number on.

If you've got a scanner you could make those into PDF's, and even use OCR software to make the list searchable. Up to you of course, but the way this is going you could answer a hundred inquiries and only unload a handful of parts.

Back