• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Old Stock Pioneer, Poulan, Huskey parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a whole pickup truck load of 1940s and 1950s car parts once. It was a major task but I listed everything on eBay. It was very time consuming and it took a while to sell everything but I netted a very nice profit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 1,545 items, to much typing for this guy. I have printed inventory sheets from the dealer that I check the number on.
Thanks tho.

If you could scan that list and send it to me I could go through it for any parts I need then let you know.. Just sayin

Are any of the Poulan parts the old 4 number part numbers?

How about a recoil starter housing for a poulan 3750/3450? Also any poulan chainbrake assemblies available?

Maybe post some pics too if posting a list of parts is too hard.

WE LIKE pics on this forum!!!!

How about a recoil starter housing for a poulan 3750/3450? Also any poulan chainbrake assemblies available?

Maybe post some pics too if posting a list of parts is too hard.

WE LIKE pics on this forum!!!!
I have several starter housing and several chain brake assemblies as well as individual brake parts. Send me some part numbers and I'll see what I have.

Thank you all for the responses to my post.
A friend told me this was the place for anything chainsaw and he was right, you guys are awesome and really know your saws.
A key player here made me an offer for the entire lot of parts and I accepted, therefore, I no longer have anything for sale.
Thanks again for for everything, You guys rock!!!!!!!!! This is obviously the place for any chainsaw needs, wants, questions or information.

Back