New saw, It's red

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
object>

Secret video of SS mod for the saw....
dont ask me how I got it or how many pm'ed pics of carrot top I will now endure... but here goes...

object>

LIPSTICK SAW- I saw the pictures, I listened to the hype, I read the story ,I even watched the movies. CAD I got the urge- I got the urge-I got the urge ooooooooppppppssssss sorry SS it was just gasssssss

in a sad attempt to revitalize this thread i used the lipstick saw today. Wish i would have got a pic of it before i cleaned it up, it was packed with oil and chips. The oiler works really well. you can see i've wore some paint off the bar(no i didn't take a brillo pad to it.) It's cut a bunch of ends already and the chain still seems sharp. I put a stack of four larger sticks together and tried to bog it down, Went right through it. Now this is hard red oak it's cutting. I'm pretty impressed with the little darling.lol It's still fun to make fun of it though.May have to get a more aggressive chain to beat ropes 372. also get a faster sprocket.Easy maintenance too.

Without the cover, pretty simple.

attachment.php

King of the woodpile.lol

attachment.php

A few ends it cut, but not all of them.

attachment.php

Wood cart loaded and ready for the porch.

attachment.php

Last edited:
hey SS didnt mean to gas out your thread. glad to see ole lipstick is getting the job done. Do the lights go dim when you pull trigger on that beast? lol

SS you got friends . there is a picture with a bunch of electric saws but i cant find it [maybe someone else can].

sure wish i could make it to GTG but springfield, Mo is 5 hrs oneway & deer hunting is that wkend.

Don't care what they say SS ,that saw looks handy as a shirt pocket:clap:
Yep it's easy to use and easy to clean up.

lol........Was in the woods the other day, had to drop a deuce, guess what I used my shirt pocket for...........:)
To put the collected shrooms in.

hey SS didnt mean to gas out your thread. glad to see ole lipstick is getting the job done. Do the lights go dim when you pull trigger on that beast? lol
Blowed three transformers trying to get all those watts.

SS you got friends . there is a picture with a bunch of electric saws but i cant find it [maybe someone else can].

sure wish i could make it to GTG but springfield, Mo is 5 hrs oneway & deer hunting is that wkend.
Wish ya could make it too, Should be a lot of fun.

SS- glad to see a fellow PETA believer. I also go to school of NUGENT
[kill it and grill it]. my hunting buddy dropped off 5 squirrels tonight. guess whats for supper tomorrow? yum yum
going to wean calves this wkend, next years steaks

good looking wood cart, is that enough for all evening?

SAFETY TIP- keep bucket of water handy when using ole LIPSTICK [hotsaw]
might catch wood on fire!:)

SS- glad to see a fellow PETA believer. I also go to school of NUGENT
[kill it and grill it]. my hunting buddy dropped off 5 squirrels tonight. guess whats for supper tomorrow? yum yum
going to wean calves this wkend, next years steaks

good looking wood cart, is that enough for all evening?

SAFETY TIP- keep bucket of water handy when using ole LIPSTICK [hotsaw]
might catch wood on fire!:)
What you see on the cart will last all week. Got the bucket ready to dip the bar in to cool it off.lol A good mess of squirrel does sound good.

Latest posts

Back