Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's true on the 20. I usually run the 25" , but my arborist friend always runs a 20"

Yeah I planned on running the 25" but after reading a lot on here, I'm excited to try the 28" ES Light though. If it's the same weight as the 20" (which I heard it was) I could see leaving that on most of the time

Yeah, I never thought I'd fall prey to a two-saw plan.

I know. I never saw myself selling my trusty 361 but with a 18 on the 261 and wanting a 461 for big stuff I really didn't see myself using it. God I loved that saw though. Nothing better for a 20" 3/8 bar and chain than a 361...

Awesome saw you got. I love them with the 28" ES Light.

Thanks Brad, I've read a lot about your work on here (you have a great reputation by the way) and it was actually a couple of your posts regarding the 461 and the 28" Light bar, that helped make my decision on the bar. So thanks :) for costing me an extra hundred and some bucks lol

I don't see why someone wouldn't like the outerwear, keeps chips from clogging up the filter

Back