New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ted the newb was cracking me up spiking up that tree. And then used the word scarededness.

Sent from my AutoTune carb

Everytime I left a line in the tree for the groundman that thought the climbing part was easy, it was ugly. there were a couple that got up there, but when it was time to cut off the limb that was left for them, they couldnt do it.

I don't think Ted will ever cut anything of substance, but thats TV.

The shows getting better now . Seems like at first glance it was a turd but now it seems like something watchable my daughter loves the song and is trying to get it for me as a ringtone .

It really scared him when the guy started the notch. That would of pissed me off, I woulda come down and ***** slaped him.

It really scared him when the guy started the notch. That would of pissed me off, I woulda come down and ***** slaped him.
Somehow it was edited it was the house side he faced not the side he was on I watched it last night on demand and saw it . The burnt leather gloves were good too , we all know what it's like to put a shine on your palms and the first time you move your fingers it all just kinda shatters , cal me redneck I woulda taken a half wrap off that tree he was leaning on and if it needed to run just give it a flick

I thought it was on the other stem then they showed the notch on the one hes on. Ya that tree wouldnt mind ya using it for a half wrap.

I was looking forward to it tonight, with out it there is nothing for me to watch. I really only watch it to see Tree Tech.
Forget about advertising people prolly have a tree tech truck drive by daily there's so many of them , and the employee bios are pretty impressive , I would tend to agree they dominate that area , wherever it is because I have no idea never been up there . I wouldn't wanna be competition to them especially after this show stays on a few more months ....... Forget about it . And the show seems to be ironing out all the kinks with fake fence smashing and fighting now it's just good ol fashioned tree work !

I was looking at tree techs website again. Wow what a good looking bunch of equipment. Sure bet they got a good head lock on the competition.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Watched less than 5 min of a show once. I can't stand staged reality shows where people argue.

The success of this type of television does not bode well for this nation when one considers these viewers can vote too.:(

Great episode . Thought the oak removal was cool , thought the pine party crane job looked fun , I will say I wouldn't mind spending some time with all four crews . The show is growing on me . I see the editors trying to take it in one direction and the guys going in another . Besides I see through all there rues now .

Back