New start

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Beast I grew up in Fort Mohave and got out as quickly as I could. Sorry to hear about your recent troubles. I work for a tree service in Seattle and for the right experience we offer some relocation assistance. let me know if you might be interested.

Looking for a position in small quality tree service as a foreman/climber. Would relocate anywhere in the US for the right job. Have over thirty years experience in all phases of the tree business. There is nothen I can't climb, and I know every trick in the book I think, and can get the job done. Just went through a nasty divorce and look to make a new start somewhere thats not here.
JACOB’S PROFESSIONAL TREE & SHRUB CARE INC

LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE ARBORIST ASAP

CALL JACOB

@

484-547-9472

Well-established, professional, elite tree care company located in Bethlehem, PA looking forward to finding the best candidate with the right qualifications and a passion for the art and science of arboriculture to join our safe and professional team. We have (1) position for an ISA certified arborist/climber/crew leader available. Candidate must be a non-smoker, have a valid PA drivers license, ISA certified arborist preferably, vast tree climbing experience and also have the skills to perform all forms and types of pruning, as well as able to remove any tree in any location with the right equipment. Preferred added qualifications would include- vast experience operating an aerial lift truck, PA CDL license, PA pesticide applicators license/ IPM skills/plant health care skills. All of our qualified team members utilize the best and newest equipment and trucks available. New 2017 Altec LR7, 75 foot aerial lift truck just added to fleet. Competitive pay and benefits based upon candidate’s experience and time with the company. Please Call Jacob @ 484-547-9472 or contact via email at

Looking for a position in small quality tree service as a foreman/climber. Would relocate anywhere in the US for the right job. Have over thirty years experience in all phases of the tree business. There is nothen I can't climb, and I know every trick in the book I think, and can get the job done. Just went through a nasty divorce and look to make a new start somewhere thats not here.
Hi Wade, Am swamped here in SB and Ojai. If your still looking? Call me. Rick

Hi Wade, Am swamped here in SB and Ojai. If your still looking? Call me. Rick
Rick im up north right now, but will be heading back South in a week or so. If your still in need of help we can talk. I give you a call when i can. Wade
You ever get the whaler up and running?

Rick im up north right now, but will be heading back South in a week or so. If your still in need of help we can talk. I give you a call when i can. Wade
You ever get the whaler up and running?
Hi Wade, Whaler is active. Call me when you get a chance. 805.259.6113 Thanks

Back