New start

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for a position in small quality tree service as a foreman/climber. Would relocate anywhere in the US for the right job. Have over thirty years experience in all phases of the tree business. There is nothen I can't climb, and I know every trick in the book I think, and can get the job done. Just went through a nasty divorce and look to make a new start somewhere thats not here.

Looking for a position in small quality tree service as a foreman/climber. Would relocate anywhere in the US for the right job. Have over thirty years experience in all phases of the tree business. There is nothen I can't climb, and I know every trick in the book I think, and can get the job done. Just went through a nasty divorce and look to make a new start somewhere thats not here.

Best of luck to you Beast. Sometimes a fresh start can bring new meaning to life. I think your headed in the right direction, it all works out eventually.

Hey! I'm thinking you should set your goals just a bit higher. Perhaps think about the training job in Raleigh, NC. I think you may have the right attitude for the position.

Yesterday I interviewed with a company here in fort mohave Az. They say they want me for a foreman's position, and maybe sales to replace a guy who recently left for medical reasons. I was pretty happy about it, as I'm only a few dollars away from being broke, my trucks engine blew up pulling my trailer up the Cajon pass, it seemed like a God send.
Then he tells me I can start at 10.00 an hour, and if I work out in six months or so hell kick me up to 12.00. Two months ago I'ed of laughed in his face, but things being what they are I have no choice but to take it and like it. Talk about swallowing ones pride. I feel about as low as I ever have in my life.

Hell no this is the last place on earth I want to be brother. I can't believe they even have tree services out here. My father is out here and I got a girlfriend out here now too. I need to get a motor for my truck also. so I'm stuck here for at lest a few weeks at best, months at worst.

Talked to a guy in las Vaga about a job. I e mailed my resume to him. Its a 100 mile drive one way but at lest their offering a living wage.

best of luck to you brother, they say everything works out for the best, i know its hard to see that right now. hope it all shakes out for you.

best of luck to you brother, they say everything works out for the best, i know its hard to see that right now. hope it all shakes out for you.
Yeah it'll work out in its own time, but I got faith itll be for the best in the long run. Ive even had a Company I called call me to do a palm tree out here. Even a little helps. Ive always done alright.I'm just inpatient. This desert sucks eggs though.

hey wade
It's Chris from East Ave., in Rancho. This is the only way I have of tracking you down. Sorry to hear about your recent bad luck, brother.
I am going through the major landscape redo that I've been talking about for years, and could really use a right hand man. I could probably give you 2-3 weeks of work. call me ASAP, even if your not interested. if you don't have my #, reply here, and I'll send it over to you.

hey wade
It's Chris from East Ave., in Rancho. This is the only way I have of tracking you down. Sorry to hear about your recent bad luck, brother.
I am going through the major landscape redo that I've been talking about for years, and could really use a right hand man. I could probably give you 2-3 weeks of work. call me ASAP, even if your not interested. if you don't have my #, reply here, and I'll send it over to you.

Hi be Chris, good to hear from you, I just got in from Az. last night. Was starving out there. Going to be renting a room(in the house I help pay for)from the ex. My phone got stolen out there and lost all my no# I have a few days already lined up for next week, but I'm interested. My new dumb phone no# 909-215-5943 If don't hear from you I swing on by your house in a day or two.
That stone mason I was talking about is in town too.

I feel for you Beastmaster. I went from doing removals myself and making $60/hr to working for a tree service and getting $16/hr and I am a ground man. I feel like I am in a cage.
The company I work for really needs my help, but I feel like they don't see the need. Their saws are down and their guys need to improve their skills. I will give the current place a chance to use me, but if I can't get anywhere, I will be looking elsewhere. My problem is I can't find good kelp and I can't do it by myself anymore.

It been hard these last few months, if I could sing Ied be doing the blues. Doesn't matter how much experience you have. Very few people want to take a chance on a 56 year old tree man. Makes it even worse is I still feel 35. Every thing I own is spread out over two states, both my jeep and my truck aren't running, had to sell off my trailer I use to use for side jobs. Seem like some people get a kick out of kicking you when your down. That's ok the harder things get the more motivated I feel. If I give up i'll start feeling 56.
I ultimately put my self in this position, poor choices, and thinking nothing could effect me. I'll get my self out of this situation if I don't end up dead or in prison first.

Back