• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold New Stihl ES 41"bar & 2 new chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a brand new Stihl ES 41" bar and 2 new chains .404, 0.063 all still in their packaging. $200 for all + shipping. You can decide what shipping method you want to use. USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL. I accept PayPal or Venmo. If you want pictures I can send them via your email or text them to you. 360-820-2388. Brett

I’ve never seen a 880 with the threads in the case for a 088 muffler? Was that a early 880 in the middle of the transition or something?

The extra holes in the front of the case look to me like the holes for the metal shield used on rescue saws to protect the front of the case. Back to the bar. How do I find what roller tips can interchange to change to a 3/8ths? Been down that road and the dealers seem to have no knowledge.Tell me 404 is all that is shown in the catalog. Actually, the page did not show any of the saws ending in 4. 066, 088, MS880. 066 of course is the small mount. I have no pattern or schematics to hack the small mount to fit and what really ticks me off is I could buy brand new small mounts bars much less than I paid for these used bars that were to be large mount but not. I have a lot of NEW unused 3/8" 135 driver ripper chains, just need a bar.

I’ve never seen a 880 with the threads in the case for a 088 muffler? Was that a early 880 in the middle of the transition or something?
The 880 manufactured date was 2011 from Stihl USA, sold from a Stihl dealer near Reno NV. The bar and chain I purchased brand new this year. They were intended to be used on that powerhead.

Latest posts

Back