• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Stihl ES Light 20 and 25" 3/8 .063 Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlfA01

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Selling some new bars. I've got 4 20" ES Light and 7 25" ES Light bars.

Asking $75 shipped for the 20" and $90 shipped for the 25".

All 3/8, .063 gauge.

I've got chains also. 36RS Stihl. Buy a bar and get a 20" for $15 shipped and 25" for $20 shipped.

25" pictured on an MS500i. Saw doesn't come with the bars.

IMG_20190802_103836.jpg

I've bought both of these bars from Dan in the last few months. I've got a gram scale at work I used to weigh both of them when they came in and I wrote it down. I'll try to remember Monday when I get back to work to post the weights. I do remember they were lighter than both the Sugi and Tsumura light bars in both sizes....

BTW, Dan is awesome to buy from. Both purchases were flawless. Excellent packaging and fast shipping too.
Yeah I always hear great things about Dan. And to be honest he sells some really awesome stuff for good prices on here. When I try to look up stuff on the bar weights it's hard to find info. Pretty much nothing from the manufacturer and forums have a little info here or there in different threads but not in one place. I suppose I should buy a scale and start a definitive thread with a list of weights on the first page that we can update...

Yeah I always hear great things about Dan. And to be honest he sells some really awesome stuff for good prices on here. When I try to look up stuff on the bar weights it's hard to find info. Pretty much nothing from the manufacturer and forums have a little info here or there in different threads but not in one place. I suppose I should buy a scale and start a definitive thread with a list of weights on the first page that we can update...

There is a thread here from Redbull. Got some good info. https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...omparison-tests-measurements-pictures.293794/

Dan always passes on very great deals, only surpassed by his fast shipping, and packaging. When you get a saw, you cut through about 3 boxes, and 2 inches of tape to get to the box that actually holds the saw! LOL! Need a saw to open the package! LOL! I just really hope is lays off.... I DO NOT need him to list cheap 28 bar/chain combos, nor 261 non mtronic powerheads for sale. :)

Just in case anyone is interested in the weights in grams, the bars I receieved weighed 908 grams and 1161 grams (20" and 24/25"). Few other bars I've bought and weighed at work when they came in: Tsumura Light and Tough 20" for Stihl: 983 grams; Husqvarna Techlite 20": 950 grams (no longer sold); Sugihara lightweight 20" for Stihl: 998 grams.

Selling some new bars. I've got 4 20" ES Light and 7 25" ES Light bars.

Asking $75 shipped for the 20" and $90 shipped for the 25".

All 3/8, .063 gauge.

I've got chains also. 36RS Stihl. Buy a bar and get a 20" for $15 shipped and 25" for $20 shipped.

25" pictured on an MS500i. Saw doesn't come with the bars.
Any chance you have a 20” .325 .063 ES light bar and chain available?
PM me if you do or will have.

Back