• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NEW Stihl FG2 Bench Mount File Guide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a new FG2 here that I would like to sell. These are NLA here in the USA now. I figure $200 is a fair price plus whatever USPS wants to ship it

I guess no one wants a FG2. Seems to me there have been some threads here where folks are wanting them. Also seems to me a guy put one up here for $250 and it was gone in minutes. Now nobody wants them...........................

I guess no one wants a FG2. Seems to me there have been some threads here where folks are wanting them. Also seems to me a guy put one up here for $250 and it was gone in minutes. Now nobody wants them...........................

I think it is a bit unreasonable to expect an item that you listed yesterday to be sold within a 28 hour period. There are many factors that will determine whether a particular item sells at a given point in time. They include demand, condition, price, location, time of year, quality of the ad and the seller's temperament and reputation.

I sold a 385 Saturday within 8 minutes of listing it but still have saws that were listed a year or two ago that never sold. Personally I think you have some great items, many of which are priced fairly, but that the forum persona that you have created greatly limits your buying audience. Another day and another seller and this would quickly sells.

When you try to make a sarcastic post you might want to actually know what you are talking about.

So you are posting dribble in a thread that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU

Your level of intelligence is showing

Typical dribble from you.
I believe the word is drivel...

driv·el
ˈdrivəl/
noun
noun: drivel
silly nonsense.
"don't talk such drivel!"
synonyms: nonsense, twaddle, claptrap, balderdash, gibberish, rubbish, mumbo jumbo, garbage; More
informalpoppycock, piffle, tripe, bull, hogwash, baloney, codswallop, flapdoodle, jive, guff, bushwa;
informal,tommyrot, bunkum;
vulgar slangcrapola, verbal diarrhea
"he was talking complete drivel"

BTW, I disagree. What I said was not drivel at all.

Back