• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW Stihl FG2 Bench Mount Filing Guide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treegear

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
For Sale are a few Stihl FG2 Filing guides. These units are New in the Box as Pictured.

$240 includes shipping to Canada / US (lower 48 only)

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• FG2-2.jpeg
    FG2-2.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 41
  • FG2-4.jpeg
    FG2-4.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 41
  • FG2-5.jpeg
    FG2-5.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 41
I don’t doubt it. I have a granburg filing jig and it works great. Same thing just have to put it on your bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The granburg is like $40. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gran3.jpg gran1.jpg gran2.jpg

It is hard to beat the Granberg for value.

Here's a few pics from the web for comparison.

The top obviously is the Stihl FG2 Bench Mount Filing Guide, middle is an early Granberg Bar Mount, bottom is the current Granberg G-106B Bar Mount.

I'll let the Members of the ArboristSite.com decide which one is preferred....

If I'm not mistaking you can put a square file in this jig and have full adjustment. That's not the case with the granberg glws.

Sorry, but you have that reversed. Some Granbergs you can convert. Stihl does not have the range. But there is no comparison in quality and rugged construction - Stihl has it hands down.

I have both - square on G and round on S.

Ron

Damnit! How do I always miss these! If you are getting any more in let me know, I have been looking for one now for awhile.

Damnit! How do I always miss these! If you are getting any more in let me know, I have been looking for one now for awhile.

Took me over two years to find mine. I was always too late or a dollar short. Worth the wait for me. Very well constructed jig. A quality I enjoy. Will others jigs do the same job - most certainly.

Ron

Back