• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NEW STIHL MS880 POWERHEAD FLUSH OR WRAP $1699 US$ TOTAL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New Stihl MS880, never cut any wood. With wrap handlebar $1699 USD shipped fast to you. It may take a week for one to come in, but as soon as you pay I will order one or go pick it up and then ship out fast to you.

If you want a New Stihl 41 inch bar and chain usually 404 full chisel skip tooth, then add $200 more. The bar would be shipped slower so the powerhead would show up faster. Or say $245 for the bar/chain shipped and it will be as fast as the powerhead.

I can get any other new saws as well, just PM for a price. DSC06166.JPG DSC06167.JPG DSC06168.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Dave

Would you still be able to get in a few months? Also what type of bar and chain would be good for milling? Thanks

Would you still be able to get in a few months? Also what type of bar and chain would be good for milling? Thanks

Hi, yes I should have them in a couple months still. I can get them with 36 or 41 inch bars, maybe 3/8ths would be better chain and a milling chain. I can look into that, maybe the milling forum would help with chain recommendations. I have milled fine myself with regular chain, it is just not as smooth or as nice a cut, but fast.

Thanks.

Dave

Latest posts

Back