New to Aerial lift business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Torres

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello All,
Wondering if you guys and gals can help, I am new to the aerial lift business. Just wondering what is the best way to show people products and have a conversations on what is needed out there in the arborist field. I see bucket trucks is mainly used, we have towables that reach 85 ft now, and a lightweight 4x4 that can reach 92 ft. Just looking for feedback, I want to learn from the people that do this everyday and it will help me to understand better. I am not trying to push sales on here or spam people, I am looking to learn and hopefully with this knowledge I can approach business with our products. Questions to start with. Pros and cons of towables that are available now, which towable do you like, or dislike and why. Problems with bucket trucks that you had? Thanks for the help.

What is the side reach on your 4x4 that goes 92'?

You have a website?

What is the side reach on your 4x4 that goes 92'?

You have a website?
Hello, Yes, Tristaraerial.com or Side reach is 35-45 ft. I am still new so I will check on this information. Trying to get a feel of what everyone needs out there. We have videos of the towable on Youtube. 69ft and 85ft. Wonder if this will work for the tree masters?

Back