New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihatevines

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Was watching some tree videos on yourtube today and came across this.
Sawforhire.com They have up 13 episodes you can watch on the website.

Supposed to air on TLC tonight. Not that impressed with the way they work.
Looks like it might reflex poorly on or industry. Just thought you guys might want to check it out.

Watche d about the first 15 min of the first show. Looks like a lot of drama. Dont know why they would start a job this big at 150 in the afternoon.

I just hope the episode they show on tv is more professional than the ones on there website. Otherwise Ekka needs to contact TLC and show them how its done.

Woohoooo!!!:clap:

I hope it's well done. I'm taking the night off from fussing around the house and gonna just watch the tube and feed the fire.

If the show reflects poorly on the industry, Count me in on the E-mail campaign.

Speaking of media relations...

Any of you guys ever been contacted by folks from TLC, Discovery, Print media, and that sort of thing for info??

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I didn't realize it was this guy they did the show on. There were links to this on youtube in another thread not long ago. Hopefully not many people watch TLC...........6 steps back for the industry on this one

WOW:dizzy: This is the best TLC could do! I don't think its reflecting your guys es industry very well.

Last edited:
Idiots

There is no way I would hire these guys to take down a sapling in my yard. They seem to be decent enough guys, but way too careless! Did anyone see how high that boom truck was off the ground? This crew will be getting a visit from OSHA in the morning.

:jawdrop:

Last edited:
Wow, this show is ridiculous. They have boat loads of nice equipment.....but way too sloppy and insufficient. An inclosed trailer just to haul the saws.:dizzy: 2 skid steers, semi truck for logs, around 10 guys on the job, 7 or 8 saws, All for a crane removal of one tree (in video on website)....:dizzy: Almost flipped a crane..:dizzy: You can tell the guy running the crane had no clue what he was doing.:dizzy: Nobody wearing hardhats during the ice storm removal....:dizzy:.

TLC needs to quit devaluing any industry that uses a chainsaw.

Last edited:
Big Time Ham and Eggers

Watching a little of the show: those guys look like big time ham and eggers.

I have to say those guys are all drama. But that is what TV is about and that is what people want to see. When the work is done right not much drama. I like no drama!!:camera:

What a ####ing joke!

This guy has just done a huge disservice to the tree service industry.

Wow just watched both episodes. What a bunch of unorganized grab ___ group of guys. My girlfriend said it should be called hillbillys with chainsaws. They were all running around like chickens with their heads cut off. First show and another one I watched on their website, they started their jobs late in the afternoon, they had no organization etc. The guy is WAY too dramatic, I couldnt work for somone very long or put up with somone like that for long. Each job the guy did, he(or his worker) damaged property. Windows, fences, concrete benches In the ice storm cleanup, he set the tree top down right behind his log truck when the crew was almost done with that piece of equipment and he was "a very busy guy:dizzy: I did see them advertise a show starting feb 5th called heli logging, hopefully it is better, cant be worse.

Last edited:
This guys a real douchenozzle. In the tree video section of this site, I posted a video he did a while ago. What a joke! This is the very group that OSHA should look into, not the regular guys and average joes. And they should do it PRIOR to a disaster, not as a result of one. This guy is a MAJOR accident waiting to happen. :censored:

Latest posts

Back