New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enough of your crap RF. drama could be added by the narrator not the performing crews. Nosak's show sucked! i was hoping fer a much better show. COME ON T.L.C. yall can do better then that!!:dizzy:
as Jack Nicholson said.............."you can't handle the truth".........:cry:

I'm just yanking your chain so shut up..........

so if TLC called you and wanted you to do a show about the tree care industry but with a slight amount of drama and offered to pay you $10,000 each time an episode aired you wouldn't do it??????

PLEASE SPARE ME!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but Nosak took the show to TLC, TLC didn't come to him.

3 SEX shows on tlc tonight 8 to 11- prime time. why dont you all start writeing your letters now and get this crap removed. O i remember its not hurting you or your little industry of tree cutters. Dont you know most of your customers think you are crap anyway. so rock on. AND LOVE THE SHOW OR FU*K YOU. NOW CALL GODDAM TLC AND CRY ME A FU*KING RIVER AND STOP THINKING YOUR SO HIGH AND MIGHTY THAT YOU DONT DO SH*T LIKE THEM. YOU KNOW YOU DO. 90% OF YOU ARE HACKS WITH NO $ TO BUY EQUIPMENT LINE PAUL. GROW THE FU*K UP.

See ya later Paul.

3 SEX shows on tlc tonight 8 to 11- prime time. why dont you all start writeing your letters now and get this crap removed. O i remember its not hurting you or your little industry of tree cutters. Dont you know most of your customers think you are crap anyway. so rock on. AND LOVE THE SHOW OR FU*K YOU. NOW CALL GODDAM TLC AND CRY ME A FU*KING RIVER AND STOP THINKING YOUR SO HIGH AND MIGHTY THAT YOU DONT DO SH*T LIKE THEM. YOU KNOW YOU DO. 90% OF YOU ARE HACKS WITH NO $ TO BUY EQUIPMENT LINE PAUL. GROW THE FU*K UP.

I think sumbuddy has mistletoe strangling their taproot...

Yeah, but Nosak took the show to TLC, TLC didn't come to him.

Well,
For your info TLC came to Paul, seems there is a write up artical explains that. See Paul took the show to a convention, it was a hit others showed intrest in it also. TLC was the one who gobbled it up. Any who, it water under the bridge and hopfully all TV has had such a bad taste of it we will never see another tree comp show.

hopfully all TV has had such a bad taste of it we will never see another tree comp show.
WHAT!!! im ready for a good fukcing show. i wish i could watch it now:rock: you live and u learn i think nosak should get his siht together and come back with something good.

Last edited:

Yeah, but there were no OHSA violations during the sex. ;)

Last edited:
update on heli-loggers show

the first episode of the heli-logging series starts tonight at 10pm on TLC

Heli-loggers
The Big Wood
TV-14 (L), CC
Gord and his team of tree climbers begin one of the biggest Heli-logging jobs in Canadian history: climbing and topping a grove of prized cedar trees and using a $15,000 per hour Chinook helicopter to fly them.

Heli-loggers
The Greenhorn and the Beast
TV-14 (L)
The crew has one week to prepare 400 trees before the heavy-lift helicopter's arrival. But after one climber gets hurt and another quits, an already difficult job gets even tougher.

Heli-loggers
Widowmakers
TV-14 (L)
Gord's crew is set to climb a grove of Cedar trees, but after a fellow logger is nearly killed by a falling branch "Widowmaker", they take whatever steps they can, from the superstitious to the practical, to make sure they stay safe and on schedule.

the first episode of the heli-logging series starts tonight at 10pm on TLC

Heli-loggers
The Big Wood
TV-14 (L), CC
Gord and his team of tree climbers begin one of the biggest Heli-logging jobs in Canadian history: climbing and topping a grove of prized cedar trees and using a $15,000 per hour Chinook helicopter to fly them.

Heli-loggers
The Greenhorn and the Beast
TV-14 (L)
The crew has one week to prepare 400 trees before the heavy-lift helicopter's arrival. But after one climber gets hurt and another quits, an already difficult job gets even tougher.

Heli-loggers
Widowmakers
TV-14 (L)
Gord's crew is set to climb a grove of Cedar trees, but after a fellow logger is nearly killed by a falling branch "Widowmaker", they take whatever steps they can, from the superstitious to the practical, to make sure they stay safe and on schedule.

I smell a new thread on the horizon.

i got the show on now and so far it is awesome:) im posting on commercial cause i wont spare a minute

im most pleased with the show:clap: its over now and i can hardly wait fer the next. MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Back