New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Chinook is one bad bird! did you see when it spit up a chunk of metal!! ahhh the drama!!! They cleared her, and kept on gettin it. the Chinook is #1 on my all-time favorite list choppers. She can fly on one turbine and drop down in the ocean so a boat can pull up in her belly.

:dizzy:Bush prolly built a few million of em for our army :jawdrop:

Was a great show, Anyone that can climb 100+ feet in that size of a tree and cut the top my hats off to them. Anyone that can run that kind of outfit with that overhead my hats off to them. Anyone have a guess about how old that 50000 dollar tree was?

Last edited:
The only thing I didn't understand is why he didn't climb a nearby smaller tree and swing into the big one. Wouldn't that make more sence?.... Mike
because there is not much fer the graple hook to grab on that big pig. imo he should of had a longer rope with a ropeguide and he would off got down with out loosing anymore wood and any more strenth. i dont understand why he had 100 xtra lbs of stuff he did not need on his belt:monkey: between the whole crew ther was only about half a set of teeth total:laugh:

the climber was un prepared fer the fat tree but he made it work. all the dust flying around, was that mistletoe? what a cool show!!! tlc did a great job. anyone know who did the film work? they have some great shots:clap: i would love to climb for a company that does that kind of work. :)

I guess the show is ok but it needs more excitement maybe the heli should lose a log or two every now and then.

the climber was un prepared fer the fat tree but he made it work.
I use to work with a guy that climbed trees on the west coast like that for a logging outfit and he moved here and he always called the trees here tooth picks.

Last edited:
Maybe they could just drop ONE log, on a house with someone in it, just to see how it feels and what it's like?:spam:

Back