• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell New Walbro Carb for MS660 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozarker 1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
New, in box, Walbro Carb for Stihl MS660 Magnum, Model WJ-67A, Part No. 1122-120-0621. This model does not have limiter caps.

$80.00, shipping via USPS Priority Mail included, to the continental US. Other locales will be actual cost of shipping, less $10.00. PayPal preferred. PM for details.

Image064.jpg Image067.jpg Image068.jpg Image069.jpg Image070.jpg

Stamped inscription on bottom right of last photo is WJ67A, with 129 underneath that. Inscription is upside down in this photo.

Something is worth what someone is prepared to pay. That said with good clone carbs availible deliverd under $20 bucks with warranty or right to return if not right its a hard to sell at close to a hundred. With three hundred views and most of the posts being bumps from the op, the op needs change tact with either price or try ebay or something. AS is generally wise, its no suprise this ain't sold. Just some honest advice that is trying to be helpful. Here in OZ l have paid close to $100 for a carb before, so l get why the op is asking what he is, its just tough getting close to retail for something in the AS post. Zamma are made in china....same place the clones for less than twenty bucks delivered come from. Heck, l have seen them for less than $10! l don't mean to be a pain in the a$$, sorry if it seems that way.

Thanks for the input, CR888. You are correct, on all counts. Tax and shipping are a wash, so what I'm asking is $24.00 under retail. If someone needs the carb, that's a $24.00 savings off the retail price. What's not to like about that? But, that's the asking price. If someone were really interested, then they could ask and might be able to get it for less. I'm obviously not in a hurry to sell, and like any retailer -- especially Stihl -- there's a price; either pay it, or don't. I'm not a retailer, but the idea is the same. If I never sell it, then I've got a spare carb to use while rebuilding the one that came on the saw. Either way, I'm good.

Stihl has reduced the price on a lot of parts due to AM popularity and affect on market share, their OEM pistons over night got about a 50% reduction in MSRP. So they are watching the AM market closely along with sales or declined sales of their parts. This is a good thing for consumers as for too long we have had to coff up huge prices for OEM replacements. lts hard to justify the price on some of their stuff, it can be borderline silly. l need a new p/c for a well used bg56 blower (new msrp $249) so l called my local dealer and asked the price on a P/C that l would install myself and he quoted me AU$165!!:surprised3::surprised3: lf l was to get the dealer to install it, it would end up costing way more than a new unit and l would end up with a well used unit costing well above new price. The AM parts guys have worked this out and are really shaking things up! Stihl have been sticking it into us for far too long, the reason many choose to buy stihl is you know you will be able to buy parts down the road but in many cases they make this option not make sense financially. I use oem whenever possible but often AM parts prevent OPE from entering landfill.

Seems to me there has been a lot of "bumping in the night" and no real action. I prefer action over inaction. I tell you what if this will get some real action going I will offer $50 shipped on the part. If not sobeit.

Bill

Back