• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

New Wood Pile Pictures

RoosterBoy

RoosterBoy

ArboristSite Member
hay guys i thought id share my pictures of my wood pile i am getting another load of logs next week but here is what i have so far. i also put a picture of my house that the wood will be heating ;-) and there is a picture of my boiler i installed for days when I'm away from home i don't want to run the stove without being home. it will also heat my hotwater the hwt is on the bottom
the boiler has outdoor indoor reset the control on top ;-)

thanks
Jason

Last edited:
asb151

asb151

ArboristSite Guru
Looks like you are all set for the next couple winters. Thats one heck of a satellite dish. Is the tower in back of your house yours as well?

NIP Group

mga

wandering
asb151 said:
Looks like you are all set for the next couple winters. Thats one heck of a satellite dish. Is the tower in back of your house yours as well?

i was going to say the same thing....what do you get with a dish that size?

DeanBrown3D

DeanBrown3D

ArboristSite Operative
That looks like a whole pile of chainsawing fun!

And what's with the dish? Talking to Mars or something?

Ya canny change the lawsaphysics Cap'n

sloth9669

sloth9669

ArboristSite Guru
hope you dont like that tree

Iam not a pro at all but having that pille of logs and sticks there will stop the rian water from really getting in the ground. then to top it off wouldn't the acid from all the wood chips leak into the ground and burn the feeder roots ? just a thought.

RoosterBoy

RoosterBoy

ArboristSite Member
hay guys yea my dish is there to watch all the hbo showtime and cinemax and hd stuff.

hay i hope the log's being there will not kill that tree i have there. what do you think do i need to hurry up and cut the logs?. or can i Waite till winter. because it's to hot for me to cut now?

thanks
Jason

trax

ArboristSite Operative
That is one sweeeeet looking Buderus with a matching indirect fired water heater. I also see some wrapped duct over head central A/C I'm assumming. You say you installed that your self ? If only every home owner would realize the mechanicals are the most important part of there home.

stihlatit

stihlatit

Addicted to ArboristSite
Acton On Canada surrounded by stihl waters
mga said:
i was going to say the same thing....what do you get with a dish that size?
A better signal on the KU band. They still receive any bird that you point them at as long as your decoder can decrypt the signal.

Hey Roosterboy looks like you probably have a Ham set up at the top of that tower that we cant see.