Newbee-just sayin howdy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieselnut

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I ran across this site by surffing the net one nite and I am amased. For the few couple of nites I have learned more than I ever knew. Heck I used to work on thease things for people. There is something about a nice sharp chain saw-chipping threw fresh wood, that nothing will compare to. Well you know. Anyway. My son and I have about the same argument that you all have about brands-someday we will own one. Till then we will chip wood with what we have. About all the mods you all are doing, gets my blood flowing and the heat turned on in the shop, and tools out. I have always said two heads are beter than one, and a group of heads are the best!

Welcome Dieselnut, from another Virginian. Fredericksburg to be exact. Yep, we're still watching out for those bullets flying around here. Sort'a sucks.

Yes, Dieselnut, unlike stilltech, most of us are Orange fruit loops.

'specially tundraelectrottolux,

But he's OK, being an Arkie, as I once was, but after Virginny...and before getting booted north of the 49th parallel for a spell..

" I once knew a gal from Virginny, we called her virg for short.... but...."

...uh oh..

Back