NewComer Here

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MariHer75

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys, Mari here with Tree Smart Partners located in Omaha. We are a small residential tree care and landscape service with our sights set on including commercial properties within the next year. It will be my honor to learn and help others any way I can. Thanks for your support!

Hello Mari. Welcome and nice to meet you. This forum is much more responsive if you include a picture lol, any picture! Plenty of knowledge here so I’m sure your visits will be worthwhile. Karl
PS here’s a few pictures to excite up the topic
F2B22594-8B25-4EF0-8AE4-1EE57DD74DA9.jpeg47C8F993-A570-47E6-8753-4AD9750C8395.jpegF7AF9F70-05A8-4708-8E1B-EB7ADB2640FC.jpeg

Hello Mari. Welcome and nice to meet you. This forum is much more responsive if you include a picture lol, any picture! Plenty of knowledge here so I’m sure your visits will be worthwhile. Karl
PS here’s a few pictures to excite up the topic
View attachment 908255View attachment 908256View attachment 908257
Low top and small dogs! Ewww! Just joking, I love seeing a new saw, regardless of whether or not it's a PNW saw. It's from Robin, I assume? I woulda bought a new one back when I worked at a Husky shop, but $1000 was a little too rich for my blood. Now I've got ~2.5 371/2's for $320 which is cheap enough for an old tightwad like me. Plus, I'd be scared to run a brand new saw!

Low top and small dogs! Ewww! Just joking, I love seeing a new saw, regardless of whether or not it's a PNW saw. It's from Robin, I assume? I woulda bought a new one back when I worked at a Husky shop, but $1000 was a little too rich for my blood. Now I've got ~2.5 371/2's for $320 which is cheap enough for an old tightwad like me. Plus, I'd be scared to run a brand new saw!
Yes it is a saw from Robin...indeed it is Robin’s saw.
I’m a total Husqvarna virgin so your comments are very welcome...I assume a high top uses a larger air filter and that the saw can run double/bigger dogs for thicker bark?

Hey guys, Mari here with Tree Smart Partners located in Omaha. We are a small residential tree care and landscape service with our sights set on including commercial properties within the next year. It will be my honor to learn and help others any way I can. Thanks for your support!
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back