ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Next year...

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
I am going to cut a lot of trees and buy more vintage saws, eat less crap, buy a deer rifle and a big freezer, plant vegetables, figure out where the hell I drain the hydraulic oil from on my tractor and clear some ground in the yard to connect a road between where I am felling trees and where I am storing the timber.

This year I cut out soft drinks, chocolate, sweets, crisps and pointless entertainment in the form of tv series and new films.

What are your resolutions?

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
My goals off the top of my head

Master how to propagate clones from more plants and different plants (already can do it with cannabis....just want to get better)

Learn tissue culturing of plants

Pray for a the job promotion im working for

Mill more lumber to sell

Split the 12-15 cord of hardwood i have bucked and piled up.

Stock up on saw parts and miscellaneous things that saws consume.

Cut more trails in my woods to finish the property border

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

softdown

softdown

ArboristSite Operative
Next year I will waste a lot of time. Make some questionable decisions. Drink some booze. Make some incomplete stops. Burp and fart. Watch some boob tube. But some **** I don't really need. Buy more crap I likely don't need. Read a gazillion opinions and a lot of fear mongering. ***** about the government. Eat some junkie food. My vision and strength will go down a bit. I'll pick up a couple new skills. Do plenty of car and truck wrenching. Cut down a bunch of trees. Enjoy relative freedom from drama. Sell a home or two. Bleed a dozen times or so. Be unsure exactly where I parked the 4WD relative to where I am hiking. Enjoy travel and hiking with dog. Maybe bag a deer or elk. Perhaps build another building. Sell some land. Watch the world "burning" while noting how much better things used to be. Yank on two stroke motors a thousand times. Do some laundry with really dirty clothes. Smoke a few cigars. Drive too slow at times, too fast at others. Continue to look at girls 1/2 to 1/3 my age. Watch a bunch of youtube vids about how to fix the current car problem. Learn to weld. Same old same old.

I don't make resolutions. If I really wanted to change it would have happened already. Happy Holidays and enjoy your resolutions!

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Next year I will waste a lot of time. Make some questionable decisions. Drink some booze. Make some incomplete stops. Burp and fart. Watch some boob tube. But some **** I don't really need. Buy more crap I likely don't need. Read a gazillion opinions and a lot of fear mongering. ***** about the government. Eat some junkie food. My vision and strength will go down a bit. I'll pick up a couple new skills. Do plenty of car and truck wrenching. Cut down a bunch of trees. Enjoy relative freedom from drama. Sell a home or two. Bleed a dozen times or so. Be unsure exactly where I parked the 4WD relative to where I am hiking. Enjoy travel and hiking with dog. Maybe bag a deer or elk. Perhaps build another building. Sell some land. Watch the world "burning" while noting how much better things used to be. Yank on two stroke motors a thousand times. Do some laundry with really dirty clothes. Smoke a few cigars. Drive too slow at times, too fast at others. Continue to look at girls 1/2 to 1/3 my age. Watch a bunch of youtube vids about how to fix the current car problem. Learn to weld. Same old same old.

I don't make resolutions. If I really wanted to change it would have happened already. Happy Holidays and enjoy your resolutions!

Mine was not a resolution as i have nothing to resolve...

They are accomplishments/goals I want to achieve

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
My goals off the top of my head

Master how to propagate clones from more plants and different plants (already can do it with cannabis....just want to get better)

Learn tissue culturing of plants

Pray for a the job promotion im working for

Mill more lumber to sell

Split the 12-15 cord of hardwood i have bucked and piled up.

Stock up on saw parts and miscellaneous things that saws consume.

Cut more trails in my woods to finish the property border

Other plants except willow are normally harder to clone than pot. Hell with pot all you have to do is shove it in wet dirt and it will root. Any one that ****s with rooting hormone to clone pot is just getting ripped off.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Other plants except willow are normally harder to clone than pot. Hell with pot all you have to do is shove it in wet dirt and it will root. Any one that ****s with rooting hormone to clone pot is just getting ripped off.

Oh yes i k ow its easy. I do 130 clones at a time and generally get 95% or better