• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! NIB 390XP

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I wonder if that is just a European/American market thing.

I ordered my 390 from a Wisconsin Dealer, in April, it has a 2018 build date, and it came with both Dogs.

Looking at Husqvarna's website, only the 395XP and 3120XP show having both dogs, in the catalog pics.

The Full Wrap Bar set for my 390 showed up yesterday, but the Large Dogs in it, didn't fit,:( the packaging was properly labeled for the 2018-06 390XP , but the outer dog appeared to have the same mount pattern as my 395XP:confused:, I didn't remove the B&C to look at the inner dog 's pattern, and eye balling the handle it appears to line up, but I didn't put the Bars on waiting to hear if the seller wants to try to send me just a set of dogs, or wants me to return the whole set..

Doug :cheers:

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I checked and there isn’t an outer dog. I have a brand new OEM set of the larger dogs I will put on it
Cool, I was just Curious for myself, but also didn't a buyer to not get something they were expecting, that can cause all kinds of headaches, when not picked up in person:(

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
Is it the same deal as the 3120 euro model and the exhaust is choked up a but more than the US model’s...?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM

Matt Schmitt

Matt Schmitt

ArboristSite Operative
Only difference I saw on my 390 was the low top/screen type filter. exhaust port was the same it could have different internals I’m not sure.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
Surprised that you still have this the 390XP is a Nice saw, Love mine, but a 372XP or 562XP would fit my collection, er, uh ;) Addiction better than a Second 390XP:D

GLWS, there’s a new home out there somewhere for a Great saw like that

Jared31

Jared31

ArboristSite Operative
I would like to jump on it but I’ve never run a husky, I’ve always had and still have stihl’s. Someone convince me to buy that over a 661