• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that is just a European/American market thing.

I ordered my 390 from a Wisconsin Dealer, in April, it has a 2018 build date, and it came with both Dogs.

Looking at Husqvarna's website, only the 395XP and 3120XP show having both dogs, in the catalog pics.

The Full Wrap Bar set for my 390 showed up yesterday, but the Large Dogs in it, didn't fit,:( the packaging was properly labeled for the 2018-06 390XP , but the outer dog appeared to have the same mount pattern as my 395XP:confused:, I didn't remove the B&C to look at the inner dog 's pattern, and eye balling the handle it appears to line up, but I didn't put the Bars on waiting to hear if the seller wants to try to send me just a set of dogs, or wants me to return the whole set..

Doug :cheers:

I checked and there isn’t an outer dog. I have a brand new OEM set of the larger dogs I will put on it

Is it the same deal as the 3120 euro model and the exhaust is choked up a but more than the US model’s...?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I would like to jump on it but I’ve never run a husky, I’ve always had and still have stihl’s. Someone convince me to buy that over a 661

Back