• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 390XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to jump on it but I’ve never run a husky, I’ve always had and still have stihl’s. Someone convince me to buy that over a 661
I have one I think they feel better in my hand filtration is better starting is easier. I’ve owned both but currently in my line up is all husky saws. Well besides stihl kombi pole saw.

Just a firewood hack, not a Professional, and I don't have a lot of time on my 390XP, but it has always been an Easy starter, Hot or Cold, and I have been Very Happy with the Power and Performance. I've never run or owned a 661 so can't compare, but I have no regrets about buying mine, and would buy another if I had a need to.

Very Nice Handling saw IMO:)

Doug :cheers:

I got a 661 sleeper if trade. West Coast ported. It looks like hell for a reason. Had it built like that.

Latest posts

Back