• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB 572XP w/Extra Filters $1150 Shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. $1150 Shipped. I've sold quite a few of these guys in the US. Usually arrives within 6-days to the Mid-West.

Can you get with the wrap handlebars?

Dave

I second the Full Wrap handlebars especially if they come with the more agressive felling spikes too. Do you think you can find one for me too?

Dave, if I get this PH I'll be looking for another Tsumura bar. Do you think it will pull a 32" Tsumura bar that will fit this bar mount system?

Jeff

Can you get with the wrap handlebars?

Dave

Yes. It takes a while, as they are direct order from Sweden.

I second the Full Wrap handlebars especially if they come with the more agressive felling spikes too. Do you think you can find one for me too?

Dave, if I get this PH I'll be looking for another Tsumura bar. Do you think it will pull a 32" Tsumura bar that will fit this bar mount system?

Jeff

The aggressive felling spikes can be had via HL Supply in Florida. This will pull and oil even 33 and 34" bars.

The 572 is a heavy duty saw with the capability to run large bars daily with no problems. It's crank and cases are capable to have a larger bore cylinder with no problem, if that were an option.

I can find these very quickly, if you are interested. And, I get them PHO to accommodate better pricing, easy packing and shipping, plus save on shipping costs.

Yes. It takes a while, as they are direct order from Sweden.

OK, so what would that add to the price for the wrap handlebars? Thanks.

Dave

The aggressive felling spikes can be had via HL Supply in Florida. This will pull and oil even 33 and 34" bars.

The 572 is a heavy duty saw with the capability to run large bars daily with no problems. It's crank and cases are capable to have a larger bore cylinder with no problem, if that were an option.

I can find these very quickly, if you are interested. And, I get them PHO to accommodate better pricing, easy packing and shipping, plus save on shipping costs.

Latest posts

Back