• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahaha you're the lucky one then
i go through alot tapes and the stretch film, cant be too safe can we ?
gotta be bomb proof if usps gonna handle it

and sounds like you finally opened the package !
IMG_20170203_203001725.jpg no I haven't opened it yet. So much tape so little time!

would have interest in a new ms361 as well as a Husqvarna 346xp if those are available shipped to canada

sorry for the late reply guys
ms361 USD 750 include shipping could discount abit if theres 2 takers at the sametime
husky 346 never offered here, but 353 is and still being made and i bought a new one 3 months back

I think I'm going ro wait. Rhe new.362.should be showing up real soon. In Canada now.can you price that? New style 362

Ok. One more request plz, MS200T, maybe your supplier has a couple leftovers, or can locate other dealer's inventory?? Thanks brother

Are any of these saws left? Particularly the 070/720? If so what would the magic number be for one shipped thanks.

Yeah I'd jump on that if you're even on the fence about it!
Ik, I really want it, and I have the money, but I'm starting a new job in about a week and I want to get settled in and make sure everything is how I like it before I spend any unnecessary money, it's killing me though.....

Ik, I really want it, and I have the money, but I'm starting a new job in about a week and I want to get settled in and make sure everything is how I like it before I spend any unnecessary money, it's killing me though.....
It's good that you have control haha. Same can't be said for some people when it comes to saws. Myself included sometimes.

Back