• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw MS720, I must admit, I was a bit giddy.

Thoughts like,
Built like a 661 but 20cc bigger rolled thru mind.
And then there is an 1106.

I wish I knew someone who had one so I could see if there was any difference between it and the 1111s....

070/720 can be upgraded into 090 with p&c kit + clutch assy so that would be it's plus point
As for 1106 and 1111 differences, I think 1111 should have slight torque&speed advantage
Although there is debate on the crank weight between these 2
While 1106 are built like tanks and will outlast any other saws, there is a reason why after so much technology advancement this particular model didn't see much change was not discontinued.
Since 1969 to be precise

I'd be interested in a 272xp if that's possible? Always wanted a 2 series Husky and a new one would sure be nice haha!
And yeah... he's definitely being a nice guy doing this for us

that would be super rad, a new 272, although i remember hearing that they produced slightly less power than the last U.S. version produced, but it would still be cool to have.

This one really lights me up. Beautiful!

img-20150502-wa0004-jpg.422157

Back