• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the update standing buy for shipping info

Another week will be about 2 mounths is that unlucky I don't know if luck plays into it I would asume ferst in ferst out. Anyway I know you will make good on it thanks Robin have a safe week I'm going offshore for about 10 day sea scallop trip. Hopefully have some info for me buy the time we get back in
Sam

Another week will be about 2 mounths is that unlucky I don't know if luck plays into it I would asume ferst in ferst out. Anyway I know you will make good on it thanks Robin have a safe week I'm going offshore for about 10 day sea scallop trip. Hopefully have some info for me buy the time we get back in
Sam

Yeah man, you have my word. I'll get it sent as soon the saw arrives

over 2 months now Robin whats up?

Sounds like Robin is waiting for the saw to arrive so he can send it to you. Sometimes these things
are out of his control. Robin is a man of his word and will get the saw to you as soon as he has it in
his hands. I have had several dealings with him and hope to do more in the future. He is an ace.

Sounds like Robin is waiting for the saw to arrive so he can send it to you. Sometimes these things
are out of his control. Robin is a man of his word and will get the saw to you as soon as he has it in
his hands. I have had several dealings with him and hope to do more in the future. He is an ace.

Package missed the boat from japan according to dealer, this is the 1st time my order arriving this late
I hope you can be patient @samhop sorry for the delay

Did i miss the NIB 288XP...?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Thanks for believing me and always betting on me uncle
I owe you big time

Back