• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the 288xp an equivalent to the ms660? Is one better than the other?
Welcome to AS michigander :).
Both saws are great saws, I prefer the 660 myself and I'm more of a husky guy.
Those dang front tensioners on the 2 series saws :baba:, but the 288's sure sound cool.
I also like the easy access to the air filter on the 660.
Where you at in the mitten?
You're correct

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk
Howdy mr Rogue :p.

Welcome to AS michigander :).
Both saws are great saws, I prefer the 660 myself and I'm more of a husky guy.
Those dang front tensioners on the 2 series saws :baba:, but the 288's sure sound cool.
I also like the easy access to the air filter on the 660.
Where you at in the mitten?

Howdy mr Rogue :p.

Hello Sir, I'm just south of Brighton in Pinckney. Also have property in between Petosky and Cross Village so I'm up that way quite a bit camping and riding ORVs. Where are you from?

Notice:

To all my customers, the courier service plane that was scheduled to leave my country did not take off as planned and will only leave in this coming days. I've got about 8 packages in there, i hope you all can be patient given the circumstances. Those who paid and bought stuffs from me beginning of last week to now will experience slight delay in package arrival. Thank you

Stihl contra/070/090 and the other trims family turns 61, stihl 070 are still available in 3rd world countries. Arguably the most indestructible saw ever made and sold worldwide, now its sold as ms720 although 070 are still available

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918_162953.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918_162953.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20200918_163019.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918_163019.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 95
I'm by Brighton but travel to the petosky area frequently. However if we get several people and a different location makes more sense I'm all for it.

BREAKING NEWS!

ms660 is NLA, it has been replaced by ms651. I've sent scouts around to look for units at dealerships nationwide, once they get dried up. I will not be able to get em anymore

Sorry for the sudden bad news, i was kept in the dark untill the news broke out

:cry: So that means the ms651 is a 'more rugged' 661 model sans the Mtronic? .... Or just a 661 without the Mtronic? And how does that compare to the ole 660 series? Btw, pls chk your PM. Thks sir.

Latest posts

Back