• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husky 288xp, 353, Stihl 660, 070, 381, Echo CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, do you anticipate getting anymore 660’s or are they gone for good?
I was hoping to get this batch last me couple months at least, looks like 660 will never be enough. Anyway i will try my best to get more, even though I'll need to go around dealerships and hunt for them. Prices will be reflected to cover my transportation expenses and etc, this side gig does get tiring at times

Cool, I get nostalgic for the 660 but I will most likely try to find a good used r model at some point. Very nice of you to go hunting for some though! I bought two when they got hard to find over here from a Big R farm store in Greeley Colorado but like everything else I let them get away.

Sorry scrub that...my friend wants to sell his 066 so I really should buy that instead

Thanks for the info! How are they for milling? That's what my intended use would be.
Thanks!
They're made for milling specifically, brute power for long bars.

Double needle roller bearings on both sides of crank, offset combustion chamber, all aluminium muffler, gas tank right under the case to keep motor cooled up in every way possible. This is the ultimate long hour use saw ever made in mankinds history, 60 over years in production. 1106/09 series is the tank of chainsaw world

Back