• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB HUSQVARNA 390xp CHAINSAW POWERHEAD $945

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johny.W

saw hack
Reaction score
NIB 390xp got 3 for big storm trees but never opened this one got from dealer on 09/14/17 so how's $965 +SH ?

what yall wont pic of the box? I have 4 nib 20in bars that need a home to ill post pic after I get home from church.

Lol The 390s where a 28 or 36 but they come from the dealer with the 20s and the only thing I have that runs 20s is the 2 562

Lol The 390s where a 28 or 36 but they come from the dealer with the 20s and the only thing I have that runs 20s is the 2 562

I'd say that makes sense, but it's kind of ludicrous for Husky to do that in my opinion. It seems like chicanery to sell you a saw with that setup knowing that you were going to have to immediately drop the money to properly utilize the saw. At a minimum those guys should have been placed in your hand with a 24" or 28"

They will sell it with whichever bar you want just not powerhead only and if you don't specify you end up with 20 inch bars :dumb:

In all honesty, I'd have probably run one with a 20" at least once purely for the silliness of it since that's how it came. I'd never think to do it myself, but if I were handed a saw with that setup it would be too much fun to resist doing it, especially in some softwood :innocent:

Latest posts

Back