• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB MS362CM VW (Arctic)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its very quite simple, I haven noted this one yet. Also there is a clear distinction between a post that the item has been sold vs one that is still marked for sale. Now that you have been gracious to point this one out I will review if it needs to be locked/status changed or cleaned up. Thanks for pointing it out, I surmize you believe it should be locked.

You surmize (sp) incorrectly. I don't care if this thread is open or closed. What really rings true to me is an example of the hypocrisy of the way this site is run and moderated.

There was a time when my firefox stats listed this as my most visited site, now I rarely spend any time here except to check the trading post which is quickly becoming a ghost town as the chain saw section has become.

I wonder if @Darin has noticed his revenue drop from the lack of clicks with so many of the prolific posters having moved on to other sites with better traffic.

I think your assessment of the situation is skewed.

@GCJenks204, why havent you brought this BS to the attention of the staff earlier? It is indeed a mess...

As far as I can tell the saw is still for sale as the OP was on yesterday. Just because he hasnt posted here in 3 pages or what ever doent mean it shoul dbe locked. Apparently you are confusing our ability to be every place all the time with being prejudice.

I think your assessment of the situation is skewed.

@GCJenks204, why havent you brought this BS to the attention of the staff earlier? It is indeed a mess...

As far as I can tell the saw is still for sale as the OP was on yesterday. Just because he hasnt posted here in 3 pages or what ever doent mean it shoul dbe locked. Apparently you are confusing our ability to be every place all the time with being prejudice.

Wade,

I don't think Gary's thinking is skewed. His delivery may be a little too direct, but [we] know what has happened.
By the way, your use of bold speaks volumes about you, and your juvenile nature.

Wade,

I don't think Gary's thinking is skewed. His delivery may be a little too direct, but [we] know what has happened.
By the way, your use of bold speaks volumes about you, and your juvenile nature.
We're all entitled to our oninions arnt we? Thanks Jon, your feed back is valued, I guess I will work on the juvenile part.

@GCJenks204 You assume we look at every post on here and I think that was what Marshy was eluding to by the ass comment. Let truth be know. If we moderate, we catch hell, if we don't read something we catch hell, if we let a little bickering go on we catch hell, if we edit we catch hell, if we do anything on here we get whining. I think we are trying to have a site where we allow a few little things that is not hurting anyone. I read the bantering. Was it bad. I honestly think not. It wasn't till you whined did it turn sour. I was somewhat entertained to hear them go back and forth as I was interested in the Canadian/American "which is cheaper" concept. Bottomline, we can't be every where at once and we can't make everyone happy. Your whining is not helping.

@Jensen Hamilton That might not be a bad idea or have this thread closed and start a new one.

I do have a question for you. Have you checked your credit card statement to see what you were charged? The prices you list seem to match what a dealer would charge in CDN funds. I don't know of any CDN credit card processors that will process in U.S. funds. We have to convert to Canadian and charge the customer that amount and their bank converts it back. I hope you check your statement and get a pleasant surprise and you aren't as upside down on this deal as it would seem.

Latest posts

Back