• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Stihl MS461R-VW Arctic Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a Brand New never fueled MS461R-VW Arctic heated handle/ carb available.

A great option for anyone that still like to tune saws themselves.

Shipped to your door (Lower 48) $1250USD Paypal F&F (or we can figure out added fees)

IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0417.jpg IMG_0418.jpg IMG_0420.jpg

Yes, I will include the collectors item hat as well.

Please PM any questions.

Yes, the box will be included. My concrete protection will not...
That's funny you have to protect the concrete from the saw, those stihls are tough :).
The guys were giving me a hard time one time saying I had to put a towel on the kitchen counter under a saw to keep my wife happy, I said no that's to keep the saw clean :laugh:.

That's funny you have to protect the concrete from the saw, those stihls are tough :).
They guys were giving me a hard time one time saying I had to put a towel on the kitchen counter under a saw to keep my wife happy, I said no that's to keep the saw clean :laugh:.

I knew you would appreciate that wording Brett.

I’ve always wanted a saw with a heated handle. I just wish they made a MS261 Arctic for us winter fire wood fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve always wanted a saw with a heated handle. I just wish they made a MS261 Arctic for us winter fire wood fools.

They do but like all the Arctic models not available from dealers in the USA. With current exchange rates you're looking at $700USD (Paypal friends & family or add for fees) shipped to your door in the lower 48. Had one on the shelf the last time I looked.

@Ryan'smilling The question came up, how fast do the handles warm up. You have a lot more time on your 261 Arctic than I on mine. What would you say?

They do but like all the Arctic models not available from dealers in the USA. With current exchange rates you're looking at $700USD (Paypal friends & family or add for fees) shipped to your door in the lower 48. Had one on the shelf the last time I looked.

They are available here. Once in a while a few right on the shelf, often need to order them in though.

The $1250 is Canadian Peso price? Its be about $975 American. If so, I'll take it.

They are available here. Once in a while a few right on the shelf, often need to order them in though.

That doesn't match what other dealers have told people in the last while. My understanding is that Alaska gets supplied by Stihl North West and they don't stock Arctic Saws. It would be unusual that they would be available in Alaska but not ND, MN, WI, CO or anywhere else in the lower 48.

The $1250 is Canadian Peso price? Its be about $975 American. If so, I'll take it.

Pretty sure the price is clearly marked as USD.

Back