• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB STIHL MS462 ARCTIC HALF WRAP CHAINSAW PWRHEAD $1250usd$ SHIPPED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave have you heard if there will be a wrap Arctic version or only the standard handle in Arctic?

Hello Dave, I am a little off topic here but I am curious if you can get 462 parts specifically larger clutch cover and 3/4 wrap not the artic just 462 c m.I bought a new one from local dealer but they don’t stock r models. Nice feature on the 462 is the option to knock in pin by the Oiler screw and increase oil output. Thank You!

Hello Dave, I am a little off topic here but I am curious if you can get 462 parts specifically larger clutch cover and 3/4 wrap not the artic just 462 c m.I bought a new one from local dealer but they don’t stock r models. Nice feature on the 462 is the option to knock in pin by the Oiler screw and increase oil output. Thank You!

Those parts were not available last I checked, so waiting till they become stock here and I will get some prices.

Thanks.

Back