• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice 266SE Thin Ring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
I really wanna keep this saw. :(

That said, I'm sticking to my guns and gonna offer it up here.

This is a really low hour early 266SE, with the very desirable thin ring piston. As far as I can tell, the motor has never been apart.

Other than the fading, this saw is in immaculate shape. Nothing broken, stripped or cracked. The chain brake is fully functional (first metal flag saw I've seen that the brake still works). This saw has the mag tank not the plastic.

P&C look mint thru the exhaust port. Has new carb kit, new fuel line and filter. Starts easy, idles great and runs even better.

$350 shipped to the lower 48.

I own one these back when they come out I really like that saw that's a good price on that saw it reliable and able to take
Plenty of punishment it actually feels even lighter then it really is weight power head dry 13.7 wish I had some extra cash but taxes took care of my extra cash:mad::mad::mad:

I own one these back when they come out I really like that saw that's a good price on that saw it reliable and able to take
Plenty of punishment it actually feels even lighter then it really is weight power head dry 13.7 wish I had some extra cash but taxes took care of my extra cash:mad::mad::mad:

Feels way lighter than the 272 I used to have. And seems to have a bit more umph to it, if my memory serves me right....

Imma try and make a vid tomorrow, if the weather cooperates....

I soooo don't wanna sell it. But it would just be another saw to sit on a shelf. :(

I've thinned down a bunch lately. Next rainy day I'm gonna start listing part saws and what nots. Ive just collected too much stuff over the last few years....

Jeremy,

If you decide to keep it, or whatnot, I know an AS member that has a spare NOS full wrap for that series. Just sayin' and stuff.

Yeah, I hear you on the accumulation of saw related stuff. I've got the 140+ guide bars, and a bunch of chain to prove it.

Jeremy,

If you decide to keep it, or whatnot, I know an AS member that has a spare NOS full wrap for that series. Just sayin' and stuff.

Yeah, I hear you on the accumulation of saw related stuff. I've got the 140+ guide bars, and a bunch of chain to prove it.

If it hangs around here, I'll remember that. I think these saws look good with a wrap...

Jeremy,

Full wrap you say? [emoji2]

Latest posts

Back