• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice 266SE Thin Ring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a yellow lab actually, but yea, dat be her.

She's 7 this year, if I remember right. Good ol' dog...
I soooo don't wanna sell it. But it would just be another saw to sit on a shelf. :(

I've thinned down a bunch lately. Next rainy day I'm gonna start listing part saws and what nots. Ive just collected too much stuff over the last few years....
That was my first owned saw! 1985, lol. I sold it to a friend some years back and it's still going strong after 2 ring jobs. Hmm... should I get another? :) but... I'd have to have you "tweek" it :p

I have a buddy at work interested in this saw. Is the bar/chain included or is it PHO?

PHO.

Im open to non-ridiclous, moderatley in-insulting offers. Or insulting and ridiclous ones. Whatever....

Well in that case.........

I offer $100, plus a McCulloch PM-6, a disassembled and mostly complete Sears branded O&R chainsaw, a crisp new ziplock freezer bag chock full of used carb diaphragmns and gaskets.............AND a Husky AutoTune brochure...........................................all for that sweet 266SE shipped to my door.

PHO.

Im open to non-ridiclous, moderatley in-insulting offers. Or insulting and ridiclous ones. Whatever....
Sounds good. I showed him the video and emailed him the link yesterday afternoon. If the deal works out, I'll borrow it from him from time to time.....

Latest posts

Back