• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Homelite SXL-925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice saw I am soooo tempted to get me another one :) This should have an auto oiler and manual oiler both if everything is working well.

might maker her go a little better if we could see a compression test and or piston pic?

I have a picture of the piston & rings from the exhaust that I can post sometime tomorrow, my compression tester isn’t very good (it read like 128-130) but I believe it’s higher than that by how it pulls over. I am getting a new tester either mon or tue.

for a good running 925 anywhere between 150 and 250 is not a bad price. I go more by the compression number than anything because any saw I buy isn't going to be a shelf queen its going to get in the wood. But to each there own!!!!

Latest posts

Back