• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Ported 2172 Jonsered

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham1

I feel old
Reaction score
Ported by Moody. Saw is in very good condition and runs awesome. Starts easily and everything works the way it should. A few scuffs and scratches (because I use the damn thing), but still very nice. Half wrap handle, even though it has a full wrap in the video.

PowerHead Only - $675, I will pay $25 towards shipping. PayPal friends and family. Thanks, Clint!

I have no idea why all my pics are upside down!

image.jpg image.jpg

Ported by Moody. Saw is in very good condition and runs awesome. Starts easily and everything works the way it should. A few scuffs and scratches (because I use the damn thing), but still very nice. Half wrap handle, even though it has a full wrap in the video.

PowerHead Only - $675, I will pay $25 towards shipping. PayPal friends and family. Thanks, Clint!

I have no idea why all my pics are upside down!

View attachment 410585 View attachment 410586

nice saw

Yep. The paint sucks. But the stuff that ain't falling off has to be scraped. It took me over an hour to get it how it is now. It used to look like this...image.jpg

Latest posts

Back