• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Ported 359 - SOLD!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this saw have a cult following that the mases don't know about. Or are the new 60cc autotune and mtronic saws just that much better? I have a 359 and I love it. It's probably used more than any other saw I own. And mine isn't even ported. Just massaged.

Brad and Randy have both commented, that the 359 ports better (has bigger gains) than any 60cc saw they had done.

The saw is sold. Thanks, Joe!

As far as the SawStop goes, it has had a few intermittent electrical issues, and is really underpowered... It's a 5hp motor, and our 2hp Delta is much more powerful. This one is an earlier version, so maybe the new ones are better.

The saw is sold. Thanks, Joe!

As far as the SawStop goes, it has had a few intermittent electrical issues, and is really underpowered... It's a 5hp motor, and our 2hp Delta is much more powerful. This one is an earlier version, so maybe the new ones are better.

Thank YOU Clint! I got home and put in in a ugly piece of oak. Very impressed!

Oh it happened! I'll try to post video in the future... 250mi round trip took the wind out of this old man.
Well I'm glad it was a productive trip! Not only did you get a sweet saw for a great price, you got to meet a great guy and shake his hand!
And you aren't old yet... My pops is 71 this year and can't get enough time with his saws. He brings a chair with him to rest now, but when he works, I just shake my head. You would think he's 41. Nothing quite like working with him. I think back to being a teenager... Couldn't wait to get away.... Now I cherish every moment with him.

Anyways, I digress. When you get a moment a video would be great!

Back