• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Nice Stihl 041

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronie

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I won this in a raffle on another site. Very nice Stihl 041. The story behind it is it was purchased and used to cut 7 pines, then put up. Scott Kunz purchased it, couple of test cookies were cut and has sat since. It would be a waste to have is set in a box on a shelf in my shop so I thought I'd put it up for any Stihl collectors. I haven't tried to start it yet and it's sold as is. The little bit of brown you see on the recoil and other ares is just oil and dust from setting in a shop. Not sure what it's worth but it had a hand written $500 price tag on it that came off when I wiped it down. If anyone wants a close up pic of a certain area, just let me know.Would like to get $375 plus shipping. Anything over $300 will be donated to Scott's go fund me.

KIMG0479.JPG KIMG0475.JPG KIMG0474.JPG KIMG0477.JPG KIMG0478.JPG KIMG0476.JPG

Nice saw. The 041 is one of my favorites. I was a little late seeing this and missed my chance to buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back