• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Nielson 100-B chain sharpener FREE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jr27236

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was going to rebuild this as a project, but lost interest. It worked before I BROKE IT DOWN to refurb. It will need a new belt. All pulleys seam fine and one of the slots where the engine mounts to adjust belt tension is worn open. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE IT TO SOMEONE I AM FAMILIAR WITH ON HERE (NOT A NEWBIE) The only thing i would ask you to pay is the shipping. I will box it up nice and get you an estimate (if you want) as to what it may cost to ship. It is all aluminum. Motor light all work. I just dont have the time to do this and it was given to me by a very nice guy who appreciated it, so I will pass it on.
dc224b974cc3cac1e7f256b085990dbf.jpg
d2f70cba75035876681c35f88e70d484.jpg

If I qualify - What does it weigh and where does it ship from? I'm at 26003.
Lol Yes YOU do. So it ships from 11725 and i will estimate the weight to be around 10lbs (bathroom scale) i will box it up and get it weighed and a price from what ever carrier youd like but i would think usps would be cheapest?

Well my scale sucks!! Lol at usps all boxed up on the scale it weighs 19lbs 12.4 oz. And would cost $30.25 to your zip

UPS is usually cheapest. I'd love to have that if buzz Sawyer doesn't. Don't know if I qualify though:)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

UPS is usually cheapest. I'd love to have that if buzz Sawyer doesn't. Don't know if I qualify though:)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
Your right, just by doing a ups quote from my zip to 26003 even at 20lbs was $16 and change.

Latest posts

Back