Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a PP365 and a 3500 but hardly ever use them. If I could find a couple of 18" 3/8 pitch bars they would get used a lot more. Just don't really care for .325 chain.
I took one of those bars that was .325 that had a replaceable sprocket nose and changed it to a .375. I run it on my 335.
The 335 has had a little work done it and handles it good.

You can use K095 bars too for the K041. Sometimes 30mins with a file to work. Some dont need it.

I just took a 3/8 tip off a 16" to go 325 on a K095 bar to use.

18" 3/8 OEM K041 bars are 66DL if I recall right. My husky 18" D009 bars that I dont use either but put on saws local are 68DL.

pbarsx.jpgpbarK.jpgpbarkk.jpg

Here's a "parts saw" I bought just and for chain brake handle and the starter cover, hoping the pulley was in good shape. This is after cleaning the carb, new plug and new fuel lines. It only had 90 psi, but I am working on the P/C, SCORED is an understatement, and the ring was fully compressed but PB Blaster melted the carbon, new ring arriving today to see if she will run better with more compression, or I am going to get a Chinese P/C, even though I don't need two of them, I guess you don't need too many saws :D

Small YouTube Video of First start

even though I don't use the 3500 and 365 much I do get some use out of a 3300 and a 335. They both wear 16" bars and .325 chain. Right now the 335 has some carb issues that need to be addressed before I can use it again, are the carb kits still available?
As far as I know I do not remember anything special about the carbs on the 335. Just standard stuff.

even though I don't use the 3500 and 365 much I do get some use out of a 3300 and a 335. They both wear 16" bars and .325 chain. Right now the 335 has some carb issues that need to be addressed before I can use it again, are the carb kits still available?
Definitely. Can’t remember if it’s HDA or HDK

Latest posts

Back